SAVE 25% WITH CODE "FRIENDS25" ENDS 10/27
The Blinds.ca Solar Roller Shades are perfect for maintaining a viewing to the outside, decreasing solar glare and incoming heat gain, and protecting floors and furnishings in your home from damaging UV rays.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 33 business days
The Blinds.ca Solar Roller Shades are perfect for maintaining a view to the outside, decreasing solar glare and incoming heat gain, while protecting floors and furnishings in your home from damaging UV rays. Fabric openness factor is expressed as a percentage (ranging from 1% to 10%) and indicates the amount of light the shade will let in. Fabrics with a higher percentage will have a higher openness factor allowing more light in and provide a clearer view, but also offer less privacy. Shades are operated using motorization or a beaded continuous cord loop. Both allow for easy operation of wide, heavy shades. For a child safe option, select the motorized lift or cordless lift feature to eliminate the hassle of cords. Fabrics are Greenguard certified for low chemical emissions, making them safe to use anywhere in your home and durable and easy to clean and maintain.
Install Time: 20 – 25 minutes
For obstructed windows, consider reverse roll option to ensure smooth operation (not available with cassette valance).
Motorized shades come with a rechargeable battery. One charger is included with each order.
Child Safety Information:
- This product can be made safer for windows where children and pets may be present with the selection of cordless lift or motorized lift upgrade. Other versions of this product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Minimum Width (Cordless): 24"
- Minimum Width (Motorized): 20"
- Maximum Width: 104"
- Maximum Width (Cordless): 72"
- Maximum Width (Motorized): 96"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Minimum Height (Motorized): 18"
- Maximum Height: 108"
- Maximum Height (Cordless): 72"
- Maximum Height (Motorized): 96"
- Approximate light gap on each side (standard): 9/16"
- Approximate light gap on each side (cassette): 11/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (no valance): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Cassette valances
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported