Buy 3 get the 4th free! Use code "BOGO-UPDATE" at checkout.
Or save 15%! Use code "15-SITEWIDE" at checkout. Sale ends 1/29
Our Economy Blackout Roller Shades offers dark and restful privacy at a wallet friendly price.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 11 business days
Our Economy Blackout Roller Shades offers dark and restful privacy at a wallet friendly price. Select a fabric or vinyl material in assortment of colors to coordinate with your room’s décor, while the backing is white for a uniform street side appearance. Reminiscent fabrics are constructed with 4-ply flame retardant vinyl. Room Darkening colors are made of 100% polyester and treated for stain resistance. Control the shades with a continuous loop clutch, allowing you to easily stop the shade the in any position, or select cordless for a clean tidy look.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Maximum Width: 103"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside & Outside Mount Deduction on material: 1 1/2"
- Shades wider than 73" and taller than 60 will have the material turned sideways, and there will be a horizontal seam. The seam will be as near the bottom of the shade as possible to ensure smooth operation.
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Cordless Spring Tension
- Cassette Valance
- Choice of Chain Color
- Reverse Roll
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported