Narrow your results!
- Top Rated
- Price Low-High
- Price High-Low
Blinds.ca Easy Classic Pleat Drapery$118.99SAVE 20%$95.19
Curtains and Drapes
Curtains and drapes are an excellent compliment to other window treatments, but also work well on their own. They add rich textures and color that can tie together the décor of any room. Whether you’re looking for curtains that are more lightweight and airy, or drapes that lean heavy and bold, there is a custom solution available.
Whether paired with another window treatment or installed on their own, curtains and drapes work well as insulators, especially the thicker materials. They’re also effective for controlling light and adding privacy. Many curtains can be ordered in light filtering fabrics, able to diffuse light around the room. Curtains and draperies with a blackout liner are ideal for media rooms, bedrooms, and nurseries.
Curtains and drapes are the perfect choice for many rooms and styles. Here's why:
- Style: Turn your windows into a decorative centerpiece with custom curtains and draperies. There are many styles and fabrics to choose from to perfectly compliment your décor or another window covering they’re installed alongside.
- Light Control: Curtains and drapes offer excellent light control options from light filtering all the way to blackout.
Different curtains and drapes have some features available to further customize and get the perfect window treatment for your room.
- Pleats: These curtains and draperies come with built in pleats that will create gentle folds below when mounted to the rod, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
- Grommets: Grommet Draperies are a simple, economical way to dress your windows in elegance. These curtains and drapes are available in both sheer and standard fabrics, in a range of solid colors and eye-catching patterns.
- Rod Pockets: These curtains have a pocket at the top and do not require hooks or cords to hang; only a drapery rod.
While curtains and blinds are a great option for window coverings, they may not be the perfect option for everyone or for every room. A few things to consider:
- The panel height reflects the height of the finished product, including the pleat. We recommend the finished curtain length be ½ inch off the floor.
- Consider your view outside when selecting how you’d like your draperies to open. If you want two panels that split in the middle and stack to the sides evenly, choose split panel when customizing your product. Choose single panel if you want one panel that stacks all to one side.
- You can pair curtains and draperies with other window treatments for maximum light control and insulation.