BUY 3, GET 1 FREE WITH CODE "YAYSPRING" ENDS 4/3
Blackout Cellular shades from Levolor provide superior insulation and light blockage in a wide range of rich colors.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Blackout Cellular shades from Levolor provide superior insulation and light blockage in a wide range of rich colors. These shades prevent most sunlight from entering your room, making them perfect for bedrooms, nurseries (with child-safe options), and media rooms. Shade fabrics feature a 9/16” cell size, which is great for small or medium sized windows, and a neutral back facing the street, providing your windows a uniform appearance from the outside. All hardware will be color-coordinated to match the shade. Customize your shade to fit your needs with a variety of upgrades and lift options.
Installation Time: 12 – 15 minutes
For large windows, continuous cord loop control enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Cordless control eliminates the hassle of unsightly cords and possible cord entanglement.
Hold-downs are recommended on French or glass door applications, to prevent damage and noise from banging shades.
For climates with extreme heat or cold, double cell fabrics offer better insulation than single cells.
Blackout shades will block light from entering into your room and provide superior privacy at night. For a light diffusing shade consider one of our light-filtering shades.
Available in single cell only, for increased insulation, consider a double cell room darkening cellular shade.
This product can be made safer for windows where children may be present by selecting cordless lift (excluding cordless top-down / bottom-up) so there are no exposed cords. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width side mount: 42"
- Maximum Width Cordless: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (standard lift): 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - continuous cord loop): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (standard or TDBU): 5/8"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported