Woven Wood Shade
Woven Wood Shade
The Blinds.ca Woven Wood Shade brings together a collection of rustic and exotic textures, grasses, reeds, and woods to enhance the natural feel of any room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
The Blinds.ca Woven Wood Shade brings together a collection of rustic and exotic textures, grasses, reeds, and woods to enhance the natural feel of any room. These woven wooden shades (also known as “matchstick”, “bamboo”, or “natural shades) form accordion folds as they are raised. Shades are mounted to a solid wood headrail, for durable long lasting beauty. A 6” valance is included at no additional charge. Personalize the shade to your windows need with lift options, shade liners, and edge bindings.
Install Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Consider a privacy liner or blackout liner to block sunlight and enhance privacy.
Cordless lift upgrade, will provide an ease of use and reduce tangling cords.
Enhance shades with Edge Binding to add a decorative touch, and control the possible stretching of natural material over time.
Woven woods are constructed from natural materials which have unique variation in color, textures, and size. Color may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
The natural elasticity of the yarns combined with the weight of the natural material may cause shades to stretch upwards of 1” to 1 ½” after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade short than needed will help compensate for the stretching over time, however will be short when installed.
This product has accessible cords, and is not recommend for areas where children and pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Maximum Width (2-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with Continuous Cord Loop or movable liner (fully recessed): 3 1/2"
- Continuous Cord Loop (adds $35)
- Privacy Liner (Natural or Beige) adds 25%
- Blackout Liner (Soft White) adds 30%
- Movable Privacy Liner adds 35%
- Movable Blackout Liner adds 40%
- Standard shades have 6" Valance
- Waterfall Shades - Fabric rolls off front of headrail.
- Narrow 1/2" Binding (adds $15)
- Wide 1 1/2" Binding (adds $30)
- 2 on 1 Headrail adds $15
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported