BUY 3, GET 1 FREE WITH CODE “RENEW” - ENDS 2/5
Bali Blackout Arches are extremely popular for arches due to their low price and ability to darken a room.The honeycomb pleat is also an effective insulator.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 15 business days
Bali Blackout Arches are extremely popular due to their low price and ability to darken a room. The honeycomb pleat is also an effective insulator. Each shade provides neutral backing to the street. The honeycomb fabrics are subtly textured, and suitable for any room. Bali window shades are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Blackout Cellular Arches feature a honeycomb interior that serves as a barrier between extreme outdoor temperatures and the comfortable temperature of your home. Blackout Arches are excellent at providing privacy, day or night. Their availability in a beautiful palette of fashion-forward colors ensures that your windows will be as beautiful as they are energy efficient.
15 - 20 Minutes
Double-cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Choose 3/8” cell size with smaller arches; a 3/4” size with larger ones. While the cells’ functionality is the same, larger windows may look too busy with smaller cells.
Arches are inoperable.
Outside-mount brackets will be visible.
On all arch styles other than Perfect Arches and Perfect Quarter Arches, the factory will make a template based on your measurements for an upcharge.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 5"
- Maxiumum Height: 47"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Side Mount Brackets up to 42" Wide
- Non-Perfect Arch Styles
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported