20% OFF WITH CODE "SPRING" ENDS 3/29
Levolor Fabric Sliding Panels provide a chic modern style to your patio doors or large picture windows.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
We're currently unable to ship this item to the Province of Quebec
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.SHOP SIMILAR PRODUCTS
Your price and or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Levolor Fabric Sliding Panels provide a chic modern style to your patio doors or large picture windows. Available in a wide range of patterns, textures, and colors, these sliding panels offer a range of light control for varying privacy needs. Select solar screen or light filtering fabrics to reduce glare and allow light into your room with some privacy, or with room darkening or blackout to prevent sunlight from entering your room and maximize privacy.
Install Time: 25 – 35 minutes
- Wand control is standard and is a safer option for homes with young children and pets and eliminates cord entanglement.
- Consider adding a designer valance for a finished look to your sliding panels.
- There will be no deductions made to height, we recommend deducting 1/2" for floor length treatments.
Solar screen fabric offers privacy during the day but is transparent to the outside at night. For enhanced privacy, consider choosing a light filtering, room darkening, or blackout fabric.
Wand controls will be located on the same side as the stack.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 48"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
Number of Panels by Width
- Width less than 59": 2-Panels
- Width 54" to 75 3/8": 3 Panels
- Width 76" to 83 7/8": 4 Panels
- Width 84" to 150 1/2": 5 Panels
- Width less than 107 1/2": 4 Panels
- Width 107 1/2" to 156 3/8": 6 panels
- Width 156 1/2" to 192": 8 Panels
Minimum Inside Mount Depth:
- 2 Panels - 1 1/2"
- 3 Panels - 2 1/4"
- 4 Panels - 3"
- 5 Panels - 3 3/4"
Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Cornice Upgrade
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported