25% OFF WITH CODE "INSPIRATION" ENDS 6/7
The Blinds.ca Premium Blackout Cellular Shades represent our top-of-the-line, high quality and versatile window treatments at an affordable price. Highly customizable, these designer fabrics add color and character to your home.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 11 business days
We're currently unable to ship this item to the Province of Quebec
This product is currently unavailable due to a temporary vendor closure.SHOP SIMILAR PRODUCTS
The Blinds.ca Premium Blackout Cellular Shades represent our top-of- the-line, high quality and versatile window treatments at an affordable price. Highly customizable, these designer fabrics add color and character to your home, fully block external light and add insulation to your windows. Great for day sleepers, practical in media rooms and ideal for buffering against extreme heat and cold, these shades feature air-trapping honeycomb cells that deter summer heat and winter cold alike. The result is year-round comfort and lower energy bills.
Whether you choose single or double cell thickness, these shades will stack compactly at the top of your window, providing a clear view to the outdoors. They are available in a variety of colors and cell sizes, and offer several customization options, ranging from cordless which is considered safer for kids, to Day / Night which provides flexible light control.
Install Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
- Double cell fabrics offer better insulation than single cell fabrics, recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Blackout shades will block all light during the day. For daytime light filtration, consider one of our light-filtering shade.
These shades are not recommended for areas where they may get wet. For such areas consider faux wood blinds or mini blinds.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 86"
- Approximate light gap: up to 1/4" each side
9/16" Single Cell Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Inside Depth: 1 1/16"
- Minimum Fully Recessed: 1 15/16"
3/4" and 1/2" Cell Mounting Requirements
- Minimum Inside Depth: 1 1/16"
- Minimum Fully Recessed: 2 1/4"
Minimum Outside Mount
- Wall Surface: 1"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported