30% OFF WITH CODE "REFRESH" ENDS 2/1
Blinds.ca Light Filtering Cellular Shades are our best-selling item in our complete line of Blinds.ca Cellular window treatments. This shade gives you maximum customization at top value with beautiful fabric choices, great insulation, privacy and light filtration.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 20 business days
We're currently unable to ship this item to the Province of Quebec
Specifically selected for our customers as part of Blinds.ca’s complete product line of cellular shades, Blinds.ca Light Filtering Cellular Shades ensure you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.ca durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
One of our most popular shades, the Light Filtering Cellular Shades gives you maximum customization at top value. These shades sport all the best benefits of custom air-trapping honeycomb shades—beautiful fabric colors, supreme insulation, privacy, and light filtration—and their minimal stack preserves your outside view. They’re available in a beautiful array of colors and offered in a choice of a crisp, fray-proof, stain resistant fabric that feature white-to-the-street backing, which gives your home’s exterior a uniform look. The anti-static feature of our Cellular Shade fabric also reduces dust build up for easy maintenance and upkeep.
These Light Filtering Cellular Shades also come in a variety of cell sizes, including the unique, larger scale XL pleat sizes, and come standard with cordless lift.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
- Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
- For more privacy and maximum light control, consider one of our blackout cellular products.
- Shop the entire Blinds.ca Cellular Shade Collection here.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 11"
- Maximum Height: 86"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 3/8" each side with a tolerance of 1/8"
3/8" and 9/16" Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 1 13/16"
1/2" and 3/4" Single Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 1 15/16"
3/4" Double and 1 1/4" Single Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 7/16"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 2 11/16"
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Light Guard (inside mount only)
- Control Pole (cordless lift only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported