20% OFF WITH CODE "REMEMBER" ENDS 11/14.
Flat Sheer Shadings provide the benefits of a shade and the practicality of a horizontal blind.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
Flat Sheer Shadings provide the benefits of a shade and the practicality of a horizontal blind. Shades are made with two pieces of fabric, one solid-color panel and one sheer panel, providing a diffused view to the outside when shades are open and privacy when closed. Open and close the vanes with ease with the continuous cord loop control or motorization. Motorization allows simple use with a remote control to operate the vanes of the two fabrics to move in unison to any level desired. Each shade comes with a color coordinated cassette valance for a complete look. The cassette valance is white for the cordless version of the product.
Child Safety Information:
- This product can be made safer for windows where children and pets may be present with the selection of cordless lift or motorized lift upgrade. Other versions of this product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 94"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 94"
- Minimum Width (Motorized): 20"
- Minimum Height (Motorized): 18"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8" on headrail
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Inside, Outside and End Mount Available
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- Cassette Valance
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported