SAVE 20% WITH CODE "INSPIRATION" ENDS 5/18
A favorite in our Blinds.ca complete line of cellular shades, these best-selling Blackout Shades offer a large palette of stunning colors to enhance the decor in any room. All light-blocking fabrics are available in both single and double cell constructions.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Selected for our customers as part of Blinds.ca’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com Blackout Cellular Shades ensures you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.ca durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
These best-selling Blackout Cellular Shades offer a large palette of stunning neutrals, earth tones and soothing variations of beloved accent colors to enhance the decor in any room. All fray-proof, stain resistant fabrics are available in both single and double cell constructions, including a unique larger scale XL size and all feature a white backing for a uniform appearance from the street. These blackout shades also have a minimal stack when open, letting in light and opening your view to the fullest when you desire.
Constructed with a distinctive D-Cell structure for a perfect pleat and durable, long lasting beauty, they are ideal for day sleepers and media rooms and offer crisp pleats and remain soft to the touch. In addition, they provide sound absorption, energy saving insulation and privacy. Shades include cordless lift.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
Double-cell shades offer better insulation for older windows than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For custom light control, choose the Day/Night option which adds a full shade made of sheer shade fabric above the blackout shade fabric you choose.
- Shop the entire collection here.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 11"
- Maximum Height: 86"
3/8" and 9/16" Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 1 13/16"
1/2" and 3/4" Single Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 1 15/16"
3/4" Double and 1 1/4" Single Cell Size
- Minimum Inside Mount: 1 7/16"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mount: 2 11/16"
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Light Guard (inside mount only)
- Control Pole (cordless lift only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported