30% OFF WITH CODE "GETSTARTED" ENDS 8/5
As part of the full Blinds.ca Cellular Shade Collection, one of our best-selling shades, the Blinds.ca Blackout Cellular Arch offers beautiful fabric choices, great insulation, and privacy at an amazing price.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Got arched windows and too much sunlight creeping in? The Blackout Cellular Shade from Blinds.ca has you covered. Not only does it block glare, insulate your windows and add an attractive feature to your windows, but they provide total light blockage. These shades are the perfect solution for covering Perfect Arches—those in which the arch’s height measures half of the window’s width—and are as beautiful as they are affordable.
Available in our most popular cell sizes and colors to match your Blinds.ca cellular shades, they can also help protect your flooring and furniture from harmful sun and UV Rays; not to mention lower your electric bills. All cellular arch colors come with a neutral backing for a uniform look from the street. Coordinate these with other products in Blind.ca’s cellular collection for a cohesive, designer look throughout your entire home.
Note: Available as Perfect Arch only (where height is exactly half the width). For non-perfect arches, please call to speak with a design consultant.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
We Recommend: - Cellular shades provide excellent insulation and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold. - For a coordinated look throughout your home, use Blackout Cellular Arches in conjunction with our Blackout Cellular Shades.
- Only perfect arches are available
- Arches are inoperable.
- Height on a Perfect Arch is equal to half the width.
- Perfect Arches are installed separately from your shade. If your arch is part of a larger, continuous opening, you will have a light gap between your arch and your shade.
- Available in 3/8”, 9/16”, ¾” single cell, and ½” double cell.
- Shop the entire Blinds.ca Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Side Mount: Up to 48"
- For Perfect Arches (Height Equals Half the Width)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Depth Required for Fully Recessed: 2 5/8"
- Perfect Arch Only (height exactly half of width)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported