25% OFF WITH CODE “FALLREADY” ENDS 10/30
Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels provide a contemporary natural design to a large window or sliding glass door.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 18 business days
Bali Woven Wood Sliding Panels provide a contemporary natural design to a large window or sliding glass door. Woven wood sliding panels, which may also be referred to as Panel Track, operate effortlessly on a durable aluminum track. These panels can also be used as exquisite room dividers, or as a partition for a dining room, home office or laundry room.
Available in a wide variety of natural woods, grasses and reeds to fit any decor vision, these sliding panels can be customized to fit your window needs. Select from one-way or split draw control, or add a liner for enhanced light control and privacy options. Then complete the looks of your sliding panels with a valance.
Install Time: 25 – 35 minutes
The width of your panels will be approximately the ordered width of your shade divided by the number of panels you order. We recommend ordering as many panels as possible to allow for maximum clear-view space. Panels are available in widths ranging from 8” to 48”.
Light-Filtering privacy liners cover the small gaps between the natural fibers but still allow for light transmission. Blackout liners offer complete light obstruction.
Edge bands provide a finished look to your window treatment.
A Valance in the same woven-wood fabric is available with these sliding panels and is a beautiful addition.
- These Woven Sliding Panels are made from natural materials that have unique variations in color, textures and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
This product can be made safer with the selection of the wand options for areas where children and pets may be present. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for areas where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 18"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimun Panel Count: Width of 36"-92" 1-Way Draw 2 Panels
- Width of 36"-119" Split Draw 4 Panels
- Width of 92"-136" 1-Way Draw 3 Panels
- Width of 119"-144" Split Draw 6 Panels
- Width of 136"-144" 1-Way Draw 4 Panels
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 2 & 3 panels: 1''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth 4 & 5 panels: 1' 3/4''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 2 panels: 3 3/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 3 panels: 3 9/16''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 1/8''
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed) 4 panels: 4 3/4''
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Liner options
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported