30% OFF WITH CODE "CANADA" ENDS 7/6
Bali Arches are stylish and contemporary solutions for your arch windows. The double honeycomb fabrics are rich in texture, pattern and design for a distinctive look.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 13 business days
Bali Arches are stylish and contemporary solutions for your arch windows. These arches are rich in texture, pattern, and design for a distinctive look. Bali window shades are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
These arches feature a honeycomb construction that serves as a barrier between extreme outdoor temperatures and the comfortable temperature of your home. Light Filtering Arches are excellent at also providing privacy while allowing gently filtered light into your room. They are available in single and double cell thicknesses, as well as a lovely palette of fashion-forward colors, to ensure that your windows are beautiful as well as energy-efficient.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
- Choose a double cell for greater insulation than single cells. Ideal for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Arches are inoperable.
Outside mount brackets will be visible.
On all arch styles other than Perfect Arches and Perfect Quarter Arches, the factory will make a template based on your measurements for an upcharge.
Light-filtering fabrics do reveal shadows to the street at night.
For a coordinated look, see our Bali Cellular products.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Minimum Height: 5"
- Maximum Height: 47"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- R-Value: 2.2 - 3.3
- All non-perfect arches require a template
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - 3/8'' cell: 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth - 3/4' cell: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - 3/8'' cell): 1 7/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - 3/4'' cell): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Side Mount Brackets Unavailable for Shades Over 42" Wide
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported