30% OFF WITH CODE "GIVETHANKS" ENDS 10/12
Give large picture windows and sliding glass doors a designer appeal with Bali Fabric Vertical Blinds. These blinds are the perfect product for creating a varied ambiance by playing off the sun’s changing angles, while also providing exceptional light control.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 7 business days
We're currently unable to ship this item to the Province of Quebec
Give large picture windows and sliding glass doors a designer appeal with Bali Fabric Vertical Blinds. These blinds are the perfect product for creating a varied ambiance by playing off the sun’s changing angles, while also providing exceptional light control.
Available in a beautiful collection of solids and prints that coordinate with a wide range of décor. Choose the upgrades you need to address your climate and level of use. The One Touch wand control, for one-control convenience, is the standard option that also eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing smooth operation.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
For added durability, especially with sliding-glass doors that take a beating from either overuse or harsh elements, consider upgrading your slats with a PVC insert.
Choose the optional valance to give a well-finished look—and to help control dust!
Vinyl verticals may be specified to stack in the middle of the window, to either side of the window or to split in the middle when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
Color to street will vary by fabric selection. Cascade, Fiddlestix, Monroe, Runway, Shoreline, Spencer - Same front and back. Keepsake, Panorama - White to street. Linen, Thatch - Neutral to street.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control lift. Other lift controls previously available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth Headrail (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth without valance (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with valance (fully recessed): 4 5/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Valance Options
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported