25% OFF WITH CODE "FALLTIME" ENDS 9/27
Acadia Living™ Composite Shutters offer affordability, eco-friendliness, and countless configurations making them the world’s best-selling shutters.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 25 business days
We're currently unable to ship this item to the Province of Quebec
Combining refined beauty with the appeal of great affordability, the Acadia Living™ Composite Shutters are designed with a durability that is truly timeless. With its advanced craftsmanship, eco-friendliness, and countless configurations our Composite Shutters are among the world’s best-selling shutters. Acadia Living™ Composite Shutters are available in a variety of white-toned neutrals and come with an assortment of hinge finishes to match your home’s style of décor. Giving you countless options, they reflect the highest standards of manufacturing. Crafted from a wood-composite material that is derived from well-managed forests, these shutters are wrapped with a hard coating that gives them incredible durability for a much lower cost than natural-wood shutters.
Install Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Get more from your view with InvisibleTilt™ - eliminating the tilt rod for unobstructed views and adding a cleaner, streamlined style to your window shutters. Open and close the louvers directly with the flick of a wrist instead of maneuvering a tilt rod.
- These shutters are finished with an advanced UV inhibitor to ensure resistance to fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, and staining.
- Shutters help better insulate your home. These window treatments will make your windows more energy efficient.
- Café shutters are half-height shutters that give you privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors. Considerations:
- These shutters have a simple 5-step installation process that anyone can follow. The pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames, and pre-drilled holes make installation easy and straightforward.
- When ordering, ensure you provide the exact window opening size. Refer to the measuring guide.
- This shutter is not available for shipment to Hawaii and Alaska.
Child Safety Information: This product does not have accessible cords and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
Warranty: The Blinds.com Limited Lifetime Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Height: 119"
- Inside Mount orders will be made 1/8" smaller than ordered (1/16" off each side)
- Louver clearance depth varies depending upon louver size and shutter frame. For specifications call 800-505-1905
- InvisibleTilt (panels taller than 54 3/4" will have a split hidden tilt)
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported