Woodlore Composite Shutter
Woodlore Composite Shutter
20% off select products. Use code "FRIENDS-FAMILY" at checkout. Sale ends 10/17.
Woodlore Composite Shutters from Norman offer affordability, eco-friendliness and countless configurations making them the world’s best-selling shutters.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 32 business days
Woodlore Composite Shutters from Norman offer affordability, eco-friendliness and countless configurations making them the world’s best-selling shutters. Each shutters is carefully crafted from composite wood materials originating from well-managed forests and wrapped with a hard polypropylene coating and finished with an advanced UV inhibitor, making them easy to clean and very durable. Available in classic white-toned neutrals to complement any décor in your home. Assembly and installation are quick and easy with pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes, and you can choose pre-drilled holes for even easier installation.
Install Time: 35-45 minutes
Shutters provide better insulation for your home, making your windows more energy efficient.
Use them anywhere in your home! Shutters are finished with an advanced UV inhibitor which protects shutters and interior furnishings from moisture, denting, staining, yellowing, warping, and fading.
Café Shutters are half-height shutters that provide privacy at street level, while still giving you a clear view to the outdoors.
This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 1/4"
- Min Depth Specs for 1 7/8" louver shutters: Equivalent to those of 2 1/2" louver
- Outside L-Frame (backside measurement): 1 1/2"
- Outside Camber Frame: Add 4" to window width
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 7/8"
- Rear Hidden Tilt
- Pre-Drilled Installation Holes
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported