Buy one get one 50% off! Use code "SPRINGBOGO" at checkout. Sale ends 5/30.
Vertical Fabric Blinds by Levolor bring the elegance of soft fabric on a sophisticated vertical blind, providing a stunning window treatment that works well with large windows and sliding patio doors.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
Your price and or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Vertical Fabric Blinds by Levolor bring the elegance of soft fabric on a sophisticated vertical blind, providing a stunning window treatment that works well with large windows and sliding patio doors. These unique blinds are available in an assortment of colors and textures, ranging from traditional whites to designer scroll patterns, so you can customize your blind to your liking. These fabric blinds feature a self-lubricating anodized aluminum headrail making them durable and easy to operate. Each fabric slat contains a sewn-in weight for added stability and an optional bottom chain that reduces slat sway. Levolor’s exclusive BackStacker® upgrade allows you to stack the blind to the outer edge of the window, allowing you to enjoy the full view to the outside (not available with the cordless wand control option).
Install Time: 15 – 20mins
Choose wand control to eliminate dangling cords and chains, and a convenient smooth operation.
Each blind comes with a standard Design Line valance. Upgrade to a traditional, transitional, or Visions valance for a sculpted design appearance.
Vertical Blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other coverings
Vertical Blinds may be specified to stack on either side of your window or split in the middle when the blinds are open. Please consider your view before specifying.
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of wand control option. All other control options with chain and cord or bottom chain have exposed chords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for homes with children or pets.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 26"
- Maximum Width: 188"
- Minimum Height: 9"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- MInimum Outside flat surface: 1 3/4"
- Valance Options
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported