BUY 3, GET 4TH FREE WITH CODE "INSPIRATION" ENDS 5/19
Dress up your window with a stylish and modern Light Filtering Roller Shade from Levolor. Available in an array of colors, textures, and patterns to complement any style of décor in your home.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Dress up your window with a stylish and modern Light Filtering Roller Shade from Levolor. Available in an array of colors, textures, and patterns to complement any style of décor in your home. The light-filtering shades diffuse damaging UV light from entering your home and fading your furnishings and carpet. Combine with secondary window treatments such as drapes or side panels for more complete light coverage and enhanced style. Add a touch of flair to your shade by finishing it with decorative hem and trim. Shades can be operated with a color coordinated cord loop chain or you can upgrade to a cordless or motorization. Motorization can control three shades or three groups of shades.
Install Time: 12 – 15 minutes
Consider adding a valance to the shade for a finished look to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room. Select flat fabric valance or fabric cassette.
Select reverse roll if you would like the fabric of your shade to feed from the front rather than the back so it can pass in front of an obstruction.
- Light-Filtering fabrics allow diffused light into the room during the day and create shadows to the street side at night. For more privacy and light blockage, consider a blackout roller shade.
- Designer Textures and Seclusions shades wider than 72" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
- Blossom shades wider than 98" will have the fabric rotated to accommodate the size.
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/8"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric: 1 1/8"
- 2 on 1 headrail: 1 1/16" gap between fabrics
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Full Mounting Requirements
- Beaded Chain Lift
- Cordless Spring Lift
- Cassette Valance
- 2 on 1 headrail
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported