BUY 3, GET 1 FREE WITH CODE "B3G1NOW" - Ends 7/24
Levolor Natural Woven Wood shades bring the beauty of nature into your home, with reeds, bamboo, and sisal for an elegant window accent.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Levolor Natural Woven Wood shades bring the beauty of nature into your home, with reeds, bamboo, and sisal for an elegant window accent. These shades combine natural materials and textures with a variety of options for light control to provide a practical window fashion statement. Bllinds are available in a broad spectrum of classic, premium, deluxe patterns, colors and textures. Customize your shade for your unique style with decorative edge binding available in solid or pattern colors, valances, and privacy liners.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
Light filtering liners cover gaps between the natural fibers but still allow for light diffusion. Room darkening liners provide light blockage, ideal for bedrooms.
Edge banding assists in preventing fraying edges.
Cordless lift eliminates tangles cords and provides neater appearance.
Classic valances give prominence to your windows and carry the natural material to the top of the head rail.
Stretching: The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time; however, the shade will be short when installed. Note: The addition of edge binding will help control the stretching.
Shades are constructed with natural materials giving them their unique variations in color and texture. Colors may change over time, adding to the beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
Child Safety Information: This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width (as single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (as 2-on-1 headrail): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum width Continuous Cord Loop: 18"
- Maximum width Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported