Buy 3 get the 4th free! Use code "BOGO-UPDATE" at checkout.
Or save 15%! Use code "15-SITEWIDE" at checkout. Sale ends 1/29
Levolor’s Accordia Light Filtering Shades provide superior insulation and privacy, while diffusing sunlight into a soft glow into your room.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
Levolor’s Accordia Light Filtering Shades provide superior insulation and privacy, while diffusing sunlight into a soft glow into your room. Blinds are available in single and double cell construction, and you can select from a full color palette of décor-friendly colors and textures, including Classic, Designer, and Sheer Efficiency collections. Customize your shade with a variety lift options to fit your personal style and need. All shades will arrive with a color-coordinated rail. With the variety of lift and color options, these shades provide an extraordinary value for your money.
Installation Time: 12 – 15 minutes
For large windows, continuous cord loop control enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Cordless control eliminates the hassle of unsightly cords and possible cord entanglement.
Hold-downs are recommended on French or glass door applications, to prevent damage and noise from banging shades.
For climates with extreme heat or cold, double cell fabrics offer better insulation than single cells.
Light-filtering shades will allow diffused light into your room and create silhouettes from the street side at night, for more privacy and maximum light blockage, consider one of our blackout cellular products.
Not ideal for areas with moisture or potential for stains such as bathrooms or kitchens.
This product can be made safer for windows where children may be present by selecting cordless lift so there are no exposed cords. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 6"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width side mount: 42"
- Maximum Width Cordless: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard): 2 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - continuous cord loop): 2 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (cordless): 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported