Wood Plantation Shutter
Wood Plantation Shutter
15% off select products. Use code "FRIENDS-FAMILY" at checkout. Sale ends 10/17.
Interior wood shutters create the defining finishing touch to flatter your home's decor.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 20 business days
Interior wood shutters create the defining finishing touch to flatter your home's decor. Wood shutters are an investment, and should be thought of as fine furniture. They are the only window coverings that are appraised into the value of your home. The rich natural appearance and matching quality features make them a perfect choice to beautify and add value to your home all at once.
This premium shutter is available in inside (L-Frame or Z-frame; see gallery for image of Z-Frame ) or outside mount, with 2-1/2", 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" louvers.
The frame inserts allow the installation screws to be easily hidden, and the panels operate on one of the strongest structural joints in the industry.
Lifetime Limited Warranty. Made of 100% solid American/Canadian yellow poplar wood. Provides excellent energy efficiency by maintaining interior temperature from exterior temperatures and noise. Custom-made and delivered to your house in 4 to 6 weeks. Easy installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes. A labor-intensive hand finishing process that involves multiple sandings and coatings with fine layers of stain or paint.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Panel Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver (Std Tilt): 1 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver (Hidden Tilt): 2 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver (Std Tilt): 2 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver (Hidden Tilt): 2 5/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver (Std Tilt): 3"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver (Hidden Tilt): 3 1/2"
- Shutters are available in 1, 2, 3, and 4 panel configurations, depending on size selected.
- Hinge Colors: White, Antique Brass, Pewter, Nickel, Brass.
- Available louver sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2".
- Front or Rear Tilt
- Stains add 10%
Origin of Production
- Made In: Canada