Solar Roller Shade
Solar Roller Shade
Save 15% on select products. Use code "COOL-DEALS" at checkout. Sale ends 11/20.
Our Solar Roller Shades are great for reducing solar glare and heat, preserving a view, and protecting floors and furnishings from UV damage.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 10 business days
Our Solar Roller Shades are great for reducing solar glare and heat, preserving a view, and protecting floors and furnishings from UV damage. Available in a collection of popular whites and neutrals to complement your room’s décor. Each fabric contains an openness factor expressed as a percentage, which range from 1% to 5%, indicating the amount of light the shade will let in. A larger percentage will have a higher openness factor, allowing more light through and providing a clearer view to the outside, but also offers less privacy.
Complete the look of your shade with a medium or large cassette to better match your styling preferences. Enhance these shades with a secondary window treatment such as drapes and panels for additional light coverage and style.
Install Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Upgrade to Cordless Control recommended for windows where young children and pets may be present.
Motorization provides light control for windows in hard to reach areas.
Reverse roll is available as a free options, for windows with obstructions like handles or cranks.
- If privacy at night is a concern pair these shades with a secondary window treatment or consider the light filtering or room darkening roller shades.
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for places where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth(Chain): 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth(Cordless): 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth(Cassette): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed with Chain): 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed with Cordless): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed with Medium Cassette): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth ( fully recessed with Large Cassette): 4 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface (with Cassette): 4"
- Beaded Chain Lift
- Cordless Spring Lift
- Remote Control Lift
- Cassette Valance
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported