35% OFF WITH CODE "FRIDAY35" ENDS 11/28
The Blinds.ca Light Filtering Cellular Shade is our best-selling item in our complete line of Blinds.ca Cellular window treatments. This shade gives you maximum customization at top value with beautiful fabric choices, great insulation, privacy and light filtration.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 12 business days
Specifically selected for our customers as part of Blinds.ca’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com Light Filtering Cellular Shade ensures you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.ca durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
One of our most popular shades, the Light Filtering Cellular Shade gives you maximum customization at top value. These shades sport all the best benefits of custom air-trapping honeycomb shades—beautiful fabric colors, supreme insulation, privacy, and light filtration—and their minimal stack preserves your outside view. They’re available in a beautiful array of colors and offered in a choice of a crisp, fray-proof, stain resistant fabric that feature white-to-the-street backing, which gives your home’s exterior a uniform look. The anti-static feature of our Cellular Shade fabric also reduces dust build up for easy maintenance and upkeep.
These Light Filtering Cellular Shades also come in a variety of cell sizes, including the unique, larger scale XL pleat sizes, and offer a wide array of customization options including cordless lifts, smart release, top-down/bottom-up, and motorized – options to fit any lifestyle and room. Select your options today for stunning views and the ease of a perfect lift option for every window you cover.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
For large windows, a continuous cord loop enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
SmartRelease allows you to lower your shade with one gentle pull. To lower or release your shade, simply pull the back cord; to stop the shade from releasing pull the front cord gently.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above.
ClearFit similarly offers a top-down/bottom-up solution, but one that is free of exposed cords (this option comes with color coordinated rails).
Cordless eliminates hassle and possible cord entanglement.
Double cell shades offer better insulation than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For more privacy and maximum light control, consider one of our blackout cellular products.
Power supply options offered are battery wand and plug in. Battery wand requires 8 AA batteries to operate, motorized shades do not include batteries. Plug in alternative offers cable sizes 48" and 96" to meet your needs.
- Shop the entire Blinds.ca Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or motorized upgrade, excluding cordless top-down/bottom-up. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 1/8" each side
- Color-coordinated rail colors
Other Lift Options
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (XL and Large fabrics):1 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed XL and Large fabrics):2 11/16"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless TDBU): 1 7/16"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless TDBU): 2 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Depth (ClearFit): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (ClearFit):1 3/8"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported