Block light, plus get added privacy, insulation and a well-finished look with our French Door Blackout Cellular Shades. Specifically designed to cover French Doors, these shades have a white wood frame around the shade’s perimeter, which hides the shade’s operating mechanisms, eliminates light gaps and allows the shades to tie into French Doors seamlessly.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 13 business days
Block all light at your French door, plus get added privacy, insulation, and a well-finished look with our French Door Blackout Cellular Shades. Specifically designed to cover French Doors, these shades have a white wood frame around the shade’s perimeter, which hides the shade’s operating mechanisms, eliminates light gaps and allows the shades to tie into French Doors seamlessly. Open them from the bottom or from the top; you have two options for giving you the privacy and view that you want.
French Door Blackout Cellular Shades have a 3/8” cellular depth that is the perfect dimension for covering the shallow window depth on French Doors, and these come in an array of popular colors. The blackout fabric blocks out all light during the day and helps create a perfect space for watching movies, catching a mid-day nap, or getting a good night’s sleep.
Install Time: 15 - 20 Minutes
These shades do not require the use of hold-downs to keep them from banging against doors, unlike most French door window treatments.
Cellular shades can help lower your energy bills year-round and are an excellent choice for climates with extreme heat or cold.
Due to their cellular-fabric construction, these shades aren't well suited for high-moisture areas (e.g., bathrooms, kitchens).
Optional control poles are available in 2 different sizes.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.ca Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: 51"
- Minimum Height: 8"
- Maximum Height: 88"
- Frame Depth: 1 9/32"
- Frame Width: 1 1/2"
- Frame and Rail Color: White
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4" on All sides
- Outside Mount Only
- White Wood Frame
- Cordless Lift
- Extended Control Pole
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported