25% OFF WITH CODE "SPRINGHOME" ENDS 4/14
A favorite in our Blinds.ca complete line of cellular shades, these best-selling Blackout Shades offer a large palette of stunning colors to enhance the decor in any room. All light-blocking fabrics are available in both single and double cell constructions.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 15 business days
Selected for our customers as part of Blinds.ca’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com Blackout Cellular Shade ensures you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.ca durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
These best-selling Blackout Cellular Shades offer a large palette of stunning neutrals, earth tones and soothing variations of beloved accent colors to enhance the decor in any room. All fray-proof, stain resistant fabrics are available in both single and double cell constructions, including a unique larger scale XL size and all feature a white backing for a uniform appearance from the street. These blackout shades also have a minimal stack when open, letting in light and opening your view to the fullest when you desire.
Constructed with a distinctive D-Cell structure for a perfect pleat and durable, long lasting beauty, they are ideal for day sleepers and media rooms and offer crisp pleats and remain soft to the touch. In addition, they provide sound absorption, energy saving insulation and privacy. Select from several lift options including cordlesslifts, smart release, top-down/bottom-up, Day / Night dual shades and motorized – options to fit any lifestyle and room.
Install Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
For large windows,the continuous cord loop or SmartRelease lift options enables larger shades to operate more smoothly and effortlessly.
Top-down/bottom-up lets you choose whether light enters from below or up above. ClearFit similarly offers a top-down/bottom-up solution, but one that is free of exposed cords (this option comes with white rails only).
Cordless eliminates hassle and makes this window treatment safer for kids.
Double-cell shades offer better insulation for older windows than single cells and are recommended for climates with extreme heat or cold.
For custom light control, choose the Day/Night option which adds a full shade made of sheer shade fabric above the blackout shade fabric you choose.
XL Single Cell and Large Double Cell colors are only available with the upgraded cordless lift options.
Power supply options offered are battery wand and plug in. Battery wand requires 8 AA batteries to operate, motorized shades do not include batteries. Plug in alternative offers cable sizes 48" and 96" to meet your needs. Remotes do not include batteries and require CR2450 batteries.
- Shop the entire collection here.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless upgrade, with the exception of cordless top down/bottom up. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap: 1/8" each side
- Color-coordinated rail colors
Other Lift Options
- Cordless & Top-Down/Bottom-Up
- Continuous Loop Lift
- Motorization (batteries not included)
- Motorized Top Down (batteries not included)
- SmartRelease continuous cord loop
- Day/Night (Cordless only)
- Light Guard (Inside mount only)
- Control Pole (Cordless only)
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
- Spacer Blocks (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported