20% OFF BALI WITH CODE "WHITEHOT" - SALE ENDS 8/29.
Need to cover a large window, patio door, space between rooms or even a closet opening?Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
Need to cover a large window, patio door, space between rooms or even a closet opening? Bali Fabric Sliding Panels are an ideal treatment, offering versatility to go with a sleek, modern look. In addition to blocking light, these sliding panels, also known as panel track shades or blinds, can hide a mess and break up the space between adjoining rooms. Bali Fabric Sliding Panels move gracefully along an aluminum track, and you can draw them to either side of the window or split from the middle. They are available in a number of fabrics, with light-filtering and blackout options available for your light-blocking needs. Fabrics in this collection match Bali Solar Shades, Bali Light-Filtering Roller Shades and Bali Blackout Roller Shades. Decorative valances are also available to complete the look of your sliding panel assembly.
Install Time: 25 - 30 minutes
Select One Touch Wand Control for no-hassle operation free of cords.
Bali Fabric Sliding Panels are ideal for sliding doors, large windows, wide closets, unsightly areas and adjoining rooms needing space division.
Consider a blackout fabric where street lights or security lights don’t allow for darkness (e.g., bedrooms).
Light-filtering fabrics are ideal for rooms that need privacy but can benefit from the brightness of daylight (e.g., breakfast rooms, family rooms, common areas).
- Light-filtering fabrics may reveal silhouettes at night. A higher opacity is recommended for areas needing total privacy (e.g., bedrooms, bathrooms).
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com/Blinds.ca Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 192"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1" (2 & 3 Panel) 1 3/4" (4 & 5 Panel)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8" (2 & 3 panel) 3 9/16" (4 Panel) 4 3/16" (5 Panel)
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
- Chain or Wand Control
- Cornice Upgrade
- Extension Brackets
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported