Natural Woven Wood Shades
Natural Woven Wood Shades
20% off selected products - use "Sitewide-20" at checkout - sale ends 5/1.
These beautiful woven wood shades are crafted of bamboo reed, bamboo slat, sisal and grass cloth, jute and straw materialsRead More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 5 business days
Bali Natural Shades capture the essence of today's decor trends and provide style, selection and functional attributes at an affordable price. These beautiful woven wood shades are crafted of bamboo reed, bamboo slat, sisal and grass cloth, jute and straw materials. They add natural color, texture and dimension to your windows and create a comfortable atmosphere of casual elegance or simple sophistication.
Available in a variety of colors, textures and unique weaves, these shades can be customized in a number of ways. Select a flat or hobbled shade style, upgrade to a gorgeous traditional wood valance, or choose the continuous cord loop lift or top-down/bottom-up for a custom design. Each shade comes standard with a 6" valance, which is a fabric overhang using the same material from the shade. Also available are decorative trim and/or hem. These designs add a decorative flair to your Bali woven wood shade. Don't forget to add edge banding to help coordinate with your existing decor. Upgrade to Autoview™ motor control that allow you to control your shades in anywhere from your home.
Stretching: The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the natural woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards to 1" to 1 1/2" after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time, however will be short when installed. Note that the addition of edge binding will not only add a truly personal decorative touch, but will also help control the stretching.
The natural materials used to make Woven Wood Shades have unique variations in color, texture and size. Colors may change over time. This adds to the natural beauty of the material and does not represent a defect.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).
Limit 1 remake per item; 4 remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!). Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New blind must be the same product as the old blind and changes are restricted to only size and mount. Commercial orders do not qualify.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Maximum Width - Single Shade: 96"
- Minimum Width - Top-Down/Bottom-Up: 15"
- Minimum Width - Continuous Cord Loop: 25"
- Maximum Height - Continuous Cord Loop: 108"
- Valance Height: 6"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth - 3/4''
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Standard and TDBU: 2 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Continuous cord loop & Motorized: 3 1/2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Cordless lift: 4 1/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (Fully Recessed) w/ Upgraded valance options - 3/4"
- Min. Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Continuous Cord Loop (comes with a 9" valance)
- Shades come standard with a 6" overhang valance made with same material as the shade
- Edge Binding available, see prices during checkout
- Side Return (available with outside mount only)
- Privacy Liner
- Blackout Liner
- Flat or Hobbled Styles
- 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 Headrail
- Decorative Trim Valance
- Decorative Trim Hem
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported