Buy 3, Get 4th Free with code "B3G1NOW" or save 20% Sitewide with code "SITEWIDE20" - Sale ends 1/22
Bali Custom Tailored Roman Shades give you the custom-made feel of a professionally designed shade at an affordable price.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 15 business days
Bali Custom Tailored Roman Shades give you the custom-made feel of a professionally designed shade at an affordable price. Create the perfect, distinctive look you envision by selecting from four shade styles and wide range of fabrics to add a taste of elegance to any room. Choose from Classic, Relaxed, Seamless, or Hobbled styled shades.
The Classic Plain style features horizontal support rods for a tailored look. Relaxed shades offer a more laid-back look to the classic style. The Seamless Flat style provides a clean stylish look with its long uninterrupted panel, while Hobbled style features gentle folds for a soft elegant appearance. Additional touches of flair are available including trim, fringe, and tassels for that unique design in your window. Select from a range of control upgrades like Continuous Cord Loop, Motorized (with remote control), or Cordless.
Install Time: 20 – 30 minutes
Hobbled shades reveal soft folds when lowered, and offer an elegant look in bedrooms and living rooms due to their soft appearance.
Cordless lift eliminates visible lift cords and potential hazards of cord entanglements.
For larger windows, shades can be difficult to lift due to their weight, so a continuous cord loop lift is ideal.
Autoview Motor Control is ideal for window in hard to reach areas. An optional single channel group controller is also available to control several shades together.
Complete the look of your shade with a decorative trim.
Child Safety: This product has exposed cords and is not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.ca exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: Any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or delivered to a non-residential address.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 106"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 144"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - standard corded): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cordless, continuous cord loop, motorized): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials